Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations – Week 6 Alien Artifacts- Alien Artifacts have been introduced to Fortnite Season 7 as an item that can be redeemed for customization options for the Kymera alien skin from the Battle Pass. But, what exactly are Alien Artifacts and where can you locate them? Let’s take a look at every Alien Artifact Location in Fortnite.
Alien Artifacts are a new collectible currency, similar to Gold Bars from previous seasons. Unlike the Bars, these artifacts have a specific purpose: they allow you to customize Kymera, the first unlocked skin in the Chapter 2 Season 7 Battle Pass.
You can customize the Kymera skin by modifying its head form, eyes, skin color, and more using artifacts collected from across the island. Most of the upgrade options cost between two and seventeen artifacts.
Alien Artifacts may be found by simply exploring the island, with new Artifact spots being added every week ensuring that the players remain involved in completely personalizing their Kymera. There are five Alien Artifacts to discover in Week 6 at the key places listed below.
Week 6 – Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations
Week 6 has five Alien Artifacts that players may anticipate discovering. Each Alien Artifact will add four more Alien Artifacts to the player’s inventory, giving them a total of 25 to find. This does not include any Cosmic Chests that may be found randomly throughout the island during any given round of Battle Royale. The Alien Artifacts for Week 6 can be found at the following locations:
- In the shed south of Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- Among some alien trees south of Steamy Stacks.
- Under the stairs of the warehouse on the furthest east corner of Dirty Docks.
- At the snowy mountaintop camp east of Catty Corner, inside a small building.
- In the ground floor of Orelia’s island ruins.
To recall, Fortnite also added Cosmic Chests, a new type of chest exclusive to Season 7, which are another way to get Alien Artifacts. Cosmic Chests are treasure chests hovering mid-air, frozen in enormous crystals. They can only be opened by a group of players, and hence will only emerge in non-solo matches.
How to Open the Cosmic Chest
- Locate a Cosmis Chest, and gather your squad around it.
- Activate the Chest, and a beam of light will attach to members of the squad.
- The attached members must attack specific points on the crystal.
- The beam will pass throughout the squad, so repeat step 4 with all the members till the chest is freed.
How many artifacts have you collected? Let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned to Oyprice and subscribe to our YouTube channel. And don’t forget to join our telegram channel for regular news and updates.