Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations – Week 5 Alien Artifacts- Alien Artifacts have been introduced to Fortnite Season 7 as an item that can be redeemed for customization options for the Kymera alien skin from the Battle Pass. But what exactly are Alien Artifacts and where can you locate them? Let’s take a look at every Alien Artifact Location in Fortnite.
Alien Artifacts are a new collectable currency, similar to Gold Bars from previous seasons. Unlike the Bars, these artifacts have a specific purpose: they allow you to customize Kymera, the first unlocked skin in the Chapter 2 Season 7 Battle Pass.
You can customize the Kymera skin by modifying its head form, eyes, skin color, and more using artifacts collected from across the island. Most of the upgrade options cost between two and seventeen artifacts.
Alien Artifacts may be found by simply exploring the island, with new Artifact spots being added every week ensuring that the players remain involved in completely personalizing their Kymera. There are five Alien Artifacts to discover in Week 5 at the key places listed below.
Week 5 – Fortnite Alien Artifact Locations
Week 5 has five Alien Artifacts that players may anticipate discovering. Each Alien Artifact will add four more Alien Artifacts to the player’s inventory, giving them a total of 25 to find. This does not include any Cosmic Chests that may be found randomly throughout the island during any given round of Battle Royale. The Alien Artifacts for Week 5 can be found at the following locations:
- On a hill under a tree east of Craggy Cliffs
- In the rafters of the Gazebo in the center of Pleasant Park
- Under the roof of the building southeast of the Pier at Believer Beach
- Inside the top of the clock tower on the northwest side of Misty Meadows
- Behind the bus stop on the southeast side of Retail Row
To recall, Fortnite also added Cosmic Chests, a new type of chest exclusive to Season 7, which are another way to get Alien Artifacts. Cosmic Chests are treasure chests hovering mid-air, frozen in enormous crystals. They can only be opened by a group of players, and hence will only emerge in non-solo matches.
Also Read: PlayStation Now Games for July 2021 Announced
How to Open the Cosmic Chest
- Locate a Cosmis Chest, and gather your squad around it.
- Activate the Chest, and a beam of light will attach to members of the squad.
- The attached members must attack specific points on the crystal.
- The beam will pass throughout the squad, so repeat step 4 with all the members till the chest is freed.
How many artifacts have you collected? Let us know in the comment section underneath. Stay tuned to our page by subscribing to our newsletter down below, and don’t forget to join our telegram channel for regular news and updates.